Pensure Financial Management Ltd are able to offer a fully comprehensive Estate Planning service with our dedicated Estate Planner here to advise and guide you through the process.
Everybody should make a Will; it is the only way of ensuring that those you wish to inherit your estate will do so.
Without a Will, you will die intestate and the state will decide who inherits your estate; this may not be the people that you would choose. Your spouse or civil partner won’t automatically inherit, your children could be at risk and an unmarried partner would inherit nothing.
We can advise you on the following legal matters:-
- Wills, making legacies and Will Trusts
- Arranging your Affairs, Estate and Asset Preservation Planning
- Pilot and Lifetime Trusts
- Inheritance Tax planning
- Memorandum of Wishes
- Advance decisions (Living Wills)
- Lasting Powers of Attorney
- Registration of Powers of Attorney
- Parental Responsibility Agreements
- Document Storage and Will Register
- Pre-paid Funeral Plans
APS Legal & Associates is a member of the Institute of Professional Willwriters
APS Legal & Associates complies with the Trading Standards Institute Approved IPW Code of Practice